Monday, August 29, 2011

♥JOY in the Morning♥

a Plethora of emotions, thoughts and words flood my head as I sit before my laptop; fingers ready to click out a writing with desire to bless hearts, lives and self.

My mind rests on the brokenness of families whose hearts will never be the same as they bury, say goodbye to or just remember the lives that are no more....taken by the hand of the lives that are no more.

I cannot imagine the pain and hurt that consume those families; those mothers. My prayers are heaven sent with you in mind♥

My heart aches for others who have said 'see you on the other side'. Others who lived a full life. A life with joy, happiness, fulfilment, regret-free and full of great rewards. Lives that have been put to rest after many years in the day-to-day. I pray for lonely families that peace and comfort be with you♥

My heart cries out in understanding to those who grieve for lives lost in the blink of an eye. Those who weren't given a chance to say goodbye or see you later. The shattering of the heart that comes despite the buffering of shock. My desire would be for you to wait out the pain and look for light in the darkness that surrounds you...it does come♥

The confusion, the questions, the hurt, the anger that come to those who have lost precious people to sickness and disease....is met with like mindedness and heartfelt sorrow as I hold you close in my heart. Wishing for understanding and seeking comfort for your broken heart♥

It is because of the joy that blesses me this day, this time, this place, that my heart weeps for those who hurt. Those whose lives have been changed, altered, re-arranged.

It is the happiness that bubbles out of my pores the last few days that sends my mind to souls, spirits and hearts that are no longer complete. Wounded, broken, crushed, shattered hearts.

The sorrow that I ponder is not in punishment for the place that I find myself in today. Rather, it is the disbelief of my own heart, my own pain, my own hurt, my own brokenness, my own journey.

I am overcome with tears. With emotion. With Joy. With awe. With humbleness. With goosebumps!

As I look around me. As I listen. As I hear. As I see the wonder of creation. The wonder of what surrounds me. The glorious display of beauty. The uniqueness of this place, of this earth. I am awestruck.

And I am blessed.

Blessed to be on the other side of the darkness, the gut wrenching pain, and the grief that takes over every second. Fills every breath. Consumes every thought and affects every choice.

I am blessed.

Blessed with new strength. New hope. New desires. New faith. New dreams. New love. New beginnings.

With life comes death. With death comes life....if you so choose.

I have found great truth in the simplest of bible verses....

Weeping may endure for a night, But joy comes in the morning.

Yes, the night may be long, frightening and lonely. But endure. Move forward. Seek healing. Seek strength. Seek peace.

For a time I gave up. I stopped trying. I stopped moving. I hated. I wept. I acted out. I lashed out. I inflicted pain on others; and on self.

And then I took a wee small step outside of the blackest of nights.

It is in the light of day when JOY floods your soul, fills your heart and settles your mind.

Be blessed today dear one as you allow JOY to wash over you in the brilliance of the morning sun ♥ LR

3 comments:

  1. Again the words from your heart have touched mine.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 beautiful Robyn - aimer

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful gift, to discover the joy that awaits us all, if we choose to accept it. The healing that consumes is so much more than the sorrow and yet, we must endure the sorrow that surrounds us for a time ....until we decide that it is time to move on. I am so thankful for your journey and the turn that you have taken to a higher calling and a better place.
    Thank you once again for taking up the "pen" and sharing your heart. It is comforting and joyful!!!

    ReplyDelete