Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Shaking Free

Thank you all for visiting my new Blog yesterday! I am excited to share my walk with you and show you where I am today and what I have learned in the process. In order to get today...I am visiting the not so distant past. Today's entry from my journal is from April 1.

Peace, accomplishment and calm fill me today.

So amazed at how circumstances for our future still look the same and yet I feel only this peace, this belief that God truly is in control.

I can honestly say I have never experienced this before. I feel so blessed, so honored, so relieved.

**explanation note here**  In one of the inspiring email subscriptions I receive on a daily basis, a meditation mantra arrived. I have printed it out and at home it is permanently on my fridge. Here in my temporary home in Victoria it is on the wall in the 'kitchen'. It is as follows; 

Breathe in the Peace of Christ,
Breathe out anxiety.
Breathe in the Gentleness of Christ,
Breathe out disorder and clutter.
Breathe in the Freedom of Christ,
Breathe out all that binds you.
Breathe in the Joy of Christ,
Breathe out discouragement and broken heartedness.
Breathe in the Love of Christ,
Breathe out selfishness and personal agenda.

I lose count how many times a day I go through all or some of these mantras. The peace that comes is truly amazing. On April 1 I was processing, praying and contemplating on the Freedom of Christ and letting go of all that binds (keeps captive, restrains, ties up, prevents me from being me).

And so I continue....

What is freedom in Christ?
To believe the direction seen is from Him & to block out others good intentions.
To worship away from a church building and still be filled with awe and wonder in Christ.
To love someone so deeply after only knowing them for a short while,
To open my heart and express love & hug & smile freely.
To be different from others.
To be real.
To be vulnerable.
To be okay with ME and believe that God is the only one I have to please!

I took God out of the box I had Him in for over 20 years, sometime ago....
Now it is time to take ME out of the box that I have built and allowed others to perfect! Time to be the woman God desires me to be. Time to stop living my life for everyone else and start living completely and wholly for God!

Who is Robyn Movold? A follower of Christ, a daughter of the heavenly Father, a temporary resident of planet earth!

Shaking free from boards & nails,
Pushing down the walls & rails,
I rise, I soar, I laugh & roar,
I grow, I stretch, I smile and more!

The woman God designed is here,
No more to look in the worlds mirror,
Created to be unique & free,
Loving the thought at being ME!

No more box, no walls, no barriers,
Only joy expressed and merrier.
My soul flies high and full of love,
my spirit floats on the wings of a dove,
my heart loves, my arms embrace,
my fingers touch upon each face!

To share my faith and Gods love true,
Is spilling out, it feels so new,
To nurture, bless and allow Gods grace,
It is His radiance seen upon my face!

Blessings to you, thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment