Friday, July 22, 2011

Just as I am....

Ok! It has taken almost two hours to get to where I am right now with todays entry. Right 'now' being the picture of me with the words around it...that's all!  Not the rest of the body of todays blog...just that!  But perseverance paid off and I am pleased with it thus far. I hope to keep things interesting here to keep you coming back!  I am loving the feedback...please feel free to comment or send me an email and let me know how I am doing at my first attempt at blogging!


Todays entry is dated April 11/11. On this day, I found myself questioning who I was, who I am, who I desire to be. My emotions, feelings, character, personality and an internal view of me. 

I am an intricate & complicated women,
I am a daughter of the King,
I was designed to be complicated,
I was created in His image!
He made me,
He loves me,
He knows me,
He cares about me & all that I am ----->>>>
He knows my heart, my desires, my hopes,
    my dreams, my mind and my wishes,
He knows the dates, the anniversaries and the  memories,
He knows my weaknesses,
He knows when to hold me up and when to push me along,
He IS, HE WAS & HE ALWAYS WILL BE!
   He loves me, cares about me and is in control! OMG....YOU are amazing!  Thank YOU!


I am blessed beyond measure,
loved beyond doubt
the last 4 years, you've held me
that's what this has all been about!

Your blessings come in raindrops
Your healing comes in tears,
Where I am today,
is worth the last 4 years!

I sense your guiding spirit,
I feel your love drenched touch,
You've held and rocked and hugged me,
Grace and mercy has been much!

Thank you heavenly Father,
Thank you loving Son,
Thank you for your Spirit
Thank you three in One!

Be blessed dear hearts for I know God loves the faithful, the broken hearted, the weak, the struggling, the hurting, the confused, the tender-hearted and the YOU that you are...today! <3

2 comments:

  1. This week I have been contemplating God's love in brief moments of thought. I am encouraged by your blog and challenged that possibly I might stretch myself by writing some of these things down. Usually when I attempt to write I can't think of all I wanted to say. I think it is worth the effort even in small baby steps. I love your artistic flare:) Keep on praising our God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robyn.......love, love, love, love reading your blog! You are an encouragement and an inspiration! Your journey has been up and down, but thank you for praising our God and seeing His hand work in your life! Keep writing....I'll keep reading!

    ~Virginia

    P.S. Where are you moving to, and why?

    ReplyDelete