Thursday, December 29, 2011

In The Evening.....

It felt so amazing to write again. What a switch to my inner most being once I hit the 'publish' button. We all have a purpose. When we are living life according to that purpose, peace comes. Our purpose can and does change depending on circumstances, times, relationships, age, decisions, events and seasons.


Two days ago I listed all my dreams, desires and wishes in my prayers to God. I don't do that very often. I have never been a very good dreamer as I do NOT like disappointment or failure. Yesterday, before I wrote I felt like I would never be granted, given or be blessed with any of my dreams coming to realization. Today...ALL things are possible!

When my head nestles into my pillow at night
When my man wraps me into himself, holding tight
When I allow darkness to blanket and take over the light
It is then that I trust that all is so right.


When my breathing settles and my mind starts to slow
When I let each thought, each remark, each action...go
When I forgive; it is for others and self, this I know
It is then that peace comes and worry does go.


When I lay there in quietness and allow love to be
When I look to the stars and they twinkle at me
When I wonder inside what the Future does see
It is then that gentleness comes, I am free.


When I end the day the same way it began
When I offer it to God and in no way to man
When I let it all go and trust in His plan
It is then I accept His love...because I know I can!

Blessings to you today as give it all back to Him ♥ LR





1 comment: